Meadowview Today

Highlighting Sacramento California's Meadowview Area changes and future growth!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Who says home delivery is a thing of the past?

I was out in the yard yesterday and saw a Schwan's delivery truck pull ou to a neighbors house and thought to myself, "Man I use to see deliver trucks of all kinds as a kid growing up by the ocean back East".

Some drivers would bring milk and butter, others would be selling freshly caught fish, some brought ice cream into the neighborhood, etc.

It was the thought of the Ice Cream we kids use to eat from those Ice Cream drivers that caught my attention when I saw that Schwan's truck. So I surprisingly dashed over to talk to the driver.

The driver's name was Max Baker, seemed like a nice guy.
So do yourself a favor and give Max a call (916) 308-8554 or check out the Schwan company website.

There you will learn that Schwan's has been delivering restaurant-quality frozen foods to homes like yours for over 50 years.

Must be doing something right to last 50 years. Check em out.

See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home